Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WP users when it comes to creating a website!
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is that most WP sites aren’t really “news sites”, and the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WP Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. Read the following important FACTS:
- WP is not just for blogs so not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, consequently causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WP. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WP users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
We have found that the WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress.
What Does The Guide Include?
– A full 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website is included – Great for beginners and professionals alike. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– It supplies tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money and writing content. It comes along with Layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– There is an entire chapter dedicated to Layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and how to make the best use of the dynamic functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors. Along with some proven methods to potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– Included are instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– You will Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar subsequently increasing the potential to earn more.
– Also provided are lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– You can receive Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Enjoy inside tips to improve the page views per visitor
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WP (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– In addition, existing WP users struggling with Layout, Site Navigation, and WP basics.