FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation: Unusual tips to Effective Parenting dealing with Terrible Twos and Beyond
How to deal with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner
In my FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want.
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing which triggers those awful temper tantrums, and how to make the change.
- Learn this simple way to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter ($47 value). The tips I send out are very different than anything you’ve seen.
Are you Ever Going to Effectively Deal with the Terrible Twos or Children Behavior Problems? – 4 Facts You MUST Understand:
- Behavior is driven by Emotion, NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything, including understanding toddler behavior. See more…..
- We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids. This causes problems with toddler behavior. Learn more….
- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first. Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person. Continue here….
- Language is a powerful tool and there are many tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want. Here’s a specific tip: Use positive language instead of negative language. More detail….